Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Congratulations Dave's Bronc 90 for winning September '11 FULLSIZE OF THE MONTH!!!

7K views 17 replies 17 participants last post by  johnski 
#1 ·
yup, I said it!

Congratulations to Dave's Bronc 90 on a hard fought win over a few other, very worthy rigs. Unfortunately... most didn't even have a chance with your onslaught of great pics in both wheeling and building your baby to what she is now... FULLSIZEBRONCO.COMs, FULLSIZE OF THE MONTH!!! :beer

Again... great run guys. I got a feeling that more, earlier participation may have changed the play, but hey... life happens man. We'll catch a few of you again, I'm sure. ;)

#11 ·
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words, and even more, the votes! Winning FOTM is a great honor, and I really appreciate you guys giving me the nod. And Pepe is right, if there was some earlier participation by some folks it would have changed the whole race. Coors is a great competitor and I'm sure that he'll come out on top of FOTM one day. Really looking forward to the Bronco Driver write up, so now I just need to get of my butt and write it! Souldn't be a problem though; you guys can clearly see that talking about my Bronco is just about myfavorite subject.:thumbup Thanks again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.