Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

post a pic your your motor

6K views 65 replies 29 participants last post by  Stokes 
#1 ·
lets see em'

#5 ·

G
#10 ·
302, forged pistons, powerdyne blower (9lbs.), World Products heads (200cc intake 2.02int 1.60ex.), Comps Speed Density cam (Lobe center 114, duration 250int 260ex .462int & .474ex) Fomosport Mass air conversion, 70mm to 30lb injectors, K&N filter, headers, 3" single exhaust turned down before the rear axle. (No smog pump)

#12 ·
Ignore the rat's nest. Thanks to some roadside repairs, everything is just thrown together. I have yet to straighten anything up. When I do, I'll have some more pictures to post.

#15 ·
Right Before I pulled the motor out of the truck.. HMMM CLEAN huh!!!

Outta the truck and on the ground. Look at all the lovely vacuum lines:banghead

What I pulled outta my engine.:cry

Put back together and ready to go back in.:thumbup

Engine ready to finish up and go Wheelin:beer

Wish I had a shot of it all finished up before I went wheelin but guess I dont:twak

#16 ·
Rebuilt 351W High Output with Edelbrock 600cfm 4BBL Carb and Edelbrock Performer Intake, Crane Cam, Hedmann Headers, Mallory Ignition and Distributor, Silicone Spark Plug Wires, Platinum Plugs, Dual Exhaust.

Horsepower, Torque, and MPG? Who knows and who cares, she's plenty fast enough for me and drinks a lot of gas. :thumbup

#19 ·
Bronco85 said:
Right Before I pulled the motor out of the truck.. HMMM CLEAN huh!!!

Outta the truck and on the ground. Look at all the lovely vacuum lines:banghead

What I pulled outta my engine.:cry

Put back together and ready to go back in.:thumbup

Engine ready to finish up and go Wheelin:beer

Wish I had a shot of it all finished up before I went wheelin but guess I dont:twak
any reason why you didnt cut the unused portions off the bracket, ground them smooth and panted them

#20 ·

This picture kills me. In my head I'm always thinking "need this much for this lift component, I need this much for tires, I need this for gears and lockers etc..." But I see that pic and all I want is that really nice intake.

I swear my mouth waters when I see it.

#22 ·
81Bronk36 said:
any reason why you didnt cut the unused portions off the bracket, ground them smooth and panted them
Ya Because I plan to mount an extra altenator there or get a much bigger one and mount it up top. This will get it outta the way of water!.

I've been throwing aroudn the idea of running a big altenator and battery just for the winch. And the stock alternator for everything else. We do a lot of winchin at night, when we do overnight runs. It's nice to have the headlights when ya can't see your hood cause it's so dark.

G
#25 ·
Damn! 30ftlbs would be nice! I'm gonna hafta research it.

Calling Fireguy, he'll know, he's in the process now, got to catch him between doses. No offense meant Fireguy, I believe in "Better living through chemistry". I expect to take in a quantity of tequila this evening and titrate to an effective dose! A good night for the spirits.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.