Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

GF Broncos on normal wheeling trails?

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  joseph69 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if any of you guys with go fast broncos ever take em on normal wheling trails? Rubicon, Moab, Dusy Ershim, The Hammers

post up pics of trail wheeling in your GFB if you have em thanks

#6 ·
======
I gave up. Too big for CO trails. Now I have 2 smaller rigs. One shorter - 72EB, Other one about the same WB - JP LJ for the wife.
Lots less trauma and much easier wheeling on roads created by wagons and Jeeps. We do not see many FSBs on the trails around here. HMMM, In fact in the last 7 years I have yet to see a FSB on the trail.
Paul

#7 ·
I live up in Northern Ontario and there is not that many trucks in the trails anymore.Its all them 4x4 bikes.They even get mad if I make ruts getting through some muddy parts of the trails.They say I make the trails too rough!:histerica:goodfinge If they want smooth they should stick to the fawking road!
I also blame gas prices.At $108.00 per liter it gets expensive to play for a day in a truck. Bikes go all day on 20 bucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.