Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Congrats malofish June '10 FOTM Winner!

9K views 35 replies 20 participants last post by  Audra 
#1 · (Edited)
Congrats malofish June '10 FOTM Winner!

Watt a close race, Thanks for all the Pictures!

Allcruisen :imp :usa

#4 ·
It was a VERY Close race and a Nail Bighter to the End! Thanks for all the Pictures !

PS With all the Money you won {LOL}, you still plan on showing me around Texas when I get up there, right?

#18 ·
Tim, Your Bronco "Rocked" :rockon On those trails along with Tony's rig. Your Bronco reminds me of my '84, Man I loved that Bronco, {If you ask the wifey, she would say "Watt Bronco have you Owned that you didnt Love?"} :beer

Thanks,

Waiting on the Verdict if malo's 4Dr. is the first to Win FOTM ??? :popc1:

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hell yeah allcruisen! Im even thinking about getting a gold toof! Thanks for tony for putting up one hell of a fight!

I honestly expected to get blown outta the water...yy with that sweet clean rig, gos with a diesel conversion, jason with that clean ass '79, and tony r with his clean unmolested bronco and all of the work he does to keep the trails, that i one day hope to wheel, alive! Im stoked thats about all i have to say!

#8 ·
congrats malo, you have a very nice rig.............:beer

#9 ·
Sorry Guys, I thought I had mentioned all the "Runner ups"... I really mean it from the Heart {and members that know me know that}, When I asked Joe a long, long Time ago, if I could start this, It was all for fun and still is!

Everyone is a WINNER in my eyes, those Pictures of Tony's rig, the Mods of the other Rigs, is just worthy of being WINNERS!

Dale, I thought Audra won the first 4DR ??? Is malo the First 4DR to win???

Thanks,

#13 ·
It has been rumored on the fourdoor site that Malo is the first Cent to win it... I remember reading Audra was in contest for it once. I know nothing.. and only regurgitating what I have skimmed over.

Edit.. The thread I read was Audra refuting to be nominated, it was Malo's 4dr and 79time's 4 door running, in Feb 2009. When JoeBob owned Malo's 4dr.

#17 ·
All Kidding aside, Thats good your doing something Good with your Hair!

Tony, I two would Love to ride those trails with you guys someday! I am sure I'll see your rig in this Contest again! Even though many have seen your pictures, I have a Feeling next Time you get Nominated for FOTM you will DOUBLE the pictures. :histerica I Only Hope.!!!

PS malo, I will find out, if your 4DrBronco is the First to Win FOTM. If it is, thats a Special Win!

#22 ·
AC I think JoeBob was the only other 4 door to run. I could be wrong but I think Audra ran with her 78?
Yeah, I think your right ! I PM'd Audra on 4DRBronco, but I think that she did run the '78... They have so Many, its hard to keep track of them all ... :histerica To Audra :thumbup

#24 ·
Congrats Malofish! Good run. It was a tough desision between you and Tony, but you got it.

#28 ·
This was a very good FOTM. No bitching or smack talking just good guys web wheeling together. Congrats to Malo................................................................................................................................................................................................................Tony will be back!
:goodfinge

#30 ·
Yep Felix He is the FIRST one with a FDB to win it. Wooo Hooo.

The last FDB to enter i think was 79time or infoFord both have the 78/79 models custom made.I do believe it was 79time.

Audra has never won or entered but when she does she will win lol. This was a great running for sure. Tony your a winner in my book to. Way to go to everyone that was in it.

#32 ·
Thanks guys! It was a very close and fun race! Non of this would be possible if it were not for the allmost 200 people who watch, waited, and voted on each truck...You, the voters who make this possible. All we do is pic whore! Congrats to all that entered and voted! Made my June go by!

#34 ·
Thanks guys!
Well Deserved Brother and I here its a "Double Congrats" on bein the first
"4DrBronco" to win FOTM! :thumbup

Yep Felix He is the FIRST one with a FDB to win it. Wooo Hooo.
Thanks my Brother on doing the research for Me ! :rofl:

malo, as you said Thanks for all that Participated and VOTED ! :thumbup

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.